ShannaJean Knitting Club
What is it?
A bi-monthly, in-shop, knit-kit club featuring patterns by Shannon Squire Designs and yarns from Knitted Wit!
What do I get if I join the club?
The intro pack includes:
- 6 patterns + bonus hat pattern($30 value)
- Yarn for the bonus pattern ($27 value)
- Exclusive project bag and stitch marker ($15 value)
- 10% off ShannaJean yarns and classes ($35 value)
What does it cost?
The intro pack costs only $75 and is a $107 value. After that you will receive 10% off yarns and classes for club patterns.
I'm a new knitter, can I do these patterns?
Yes, with the help of our instructors these classes will be great skill builders!
Can I buy the yarns and patterns without joining the club?
Yes, if we have enough leftover. We will only have 8 kits and class spaces available and club members will be given first pick.
Tell me about the first kit.
The first pattern is called Glitterati. It's a cute little shawlette with eye-catching patterning. You will learn:
- top-down shawl construction
- picking up stitches
- placing markers to mark increasing
- working into multiple yarn overs
- mesh lace
- I-cord bind off
- and more
The class will meet Saturdays, Feb. 22 & 29, and March 7th. 11am - 1pm.
The kit costs $70 (or $63 for club members) and includes the class for free.